You can get free fried chicken in Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Chicken fans are in cluck as a Norwich eatery is giving away free chicken this weekend but you'll have to be quick.
Ji Chicken Shop, which opened its doors in London Street in November, is giving away 50 pieces of crispy chicken breast this Saturday, December 22.
The tasty giveaway is available from 12pm to 1pm and it can be accompanied by a range of seasonings such as chilli, seaweed and plum.
The eatery specialises in Chinese fried chicken and bubble tea and there are also branches in Chinatown and Camden in London and Cambridge.
The business is owned by Chen Xing who has worked in restaurants across Norfolk and recently sold King's Garden Chinese takeaway in Brandon.
READ MORE: New restaurant rated best in Norwich on TripAdvisorThe food on offer includes popcorn chicken, drumsticks and wings, with spice pots you can sprinkle over on the counter, and a range of noodle dishes and sweet potato fries.
You may also want to watch:
Ji The Chicken Shop is open seven days a week from 10.30am to 8pm.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 7 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 8 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week