Café Rouge in Norwich launches ‘Free-Flowing Fridays’ with bottomless beer and prosecco
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Café Rouge, which has a Norwich branch in Intu Chapelfield, has launched a special deal.
To mark its 30th birthday, the restaurant has introduced 'Free-Flowing Fridays'.
The deal means that diners can enjoy unlimited prosecco or beer for £15 per person when they eat from the evening set menu - which is priced at £14.95 for two courses.
The offer also extends to unlimited mocktails or other soft drinks.
The deal is on every Friday from 5pm and Free-Flowing bookings are in two-hour slots.
You may also want to watch:
Café Rouge state that all members of the party must be ordering from the set evening menu for the promotion to be valid and drinking to excess won't be tolerated.
- 1 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 4 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 5 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 6 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 7 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Fish and chip shop offering battered birthday cake to celebrate 50 years
- 10 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available