Free breakfasts this weekend for punters in pyjamas at pub
- Credit: Tom Wren SWNS
Not many would dare to go to the pub in their pyjamas – but this weekend it might well be worth it.
A Norwich pub is giving away free breakfasts to some of its punters this weekend, though there's a catch.
To qualify, you have to pop into the Hungry Horse watering hole in your pyjamas.
From Friday until Sunday, the Shoe Makers pub in Sandy Lane will be giving away items from its new breakfast menu to customers wearing PJs, slippers and dressing gowns.
The pub's general manager Nathan Arbon said: "After a long year stuck at home more people are getting out and about in the mornings, enjoying breakfast on the go or treating themselves to something tasty they just couldn’t make at home.
You may also want to watch:
"That’s why we’ve launched our breakfast in bed giveaway, so punters can tuck into their favourite meal of the day in their comfiest gear – and all on the house.
"We look forward to welcoming locals in Norwich to don their best slippers and join us for a free dish."
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 3 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 4 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 5 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 6 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 City centre street set to close at weekend