Free breakfasts this weekend for punters in pyjamas at pub
- Credit: Tom Wren SWNS
Not many would dare to go to the pub in their pyjamas – but this weekend it might well be worth it.
A Norwich pub is giving away free breakfasts to some of its punters this weekend, though there's a catch.
To qualify, you have to pop into the Hungry Horse watering hole in your pyjamas.
From Friday until Sunday, the Shoe Makers pub in Sandy Lane will be giving away items from its new breakfast menu to customers wearing PJs, slippers and dressing gowns.
The pub's general manager Nathan Arbon said: "After a long year stuck at home more people are getting out and about in the mornings, enjoying breakfast on the go or treating themselves to something tasty they just couldn’t make at home.
You may also want to watch:
"That’s why we’ve launched our breakfast in bed giveaway, so punters can tuck into their favourite meal of the day in their comfiest gear – and all on the house.
"We look forward to welcoming locals in Norwich to don their best slippers and join us for a free dish."
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 9 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 10 Post Office at new location opening 78 hours a week