Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes are headlining the UEA in Norwich
- Credit: Bella Howard
With support from Basement and Ecca Vandal, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes are headlining the UEA on December 7, 2017.
Formed back in 2015 by former Gallows and Pure Love frontman Frank Carter, they have since released two studio albums, one in 2015, and their latest in January 2017.
Following on from their third sold out headline UK tour in a row, the band announced earlier this year a bunch of new dates in December which will see them performing in various venues all over the UK.
Not only have the band been selling out shows, but their album 'Modern Ruin' entered the top 10 album charts with various singles of theirs being played on Radio 1 playlists.
The up-coming tour dates will see Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes bring their trademark intensity and raucous stage presence to some of the biggest Academy venues in the country, along with even more impressive pyrotechnics.
You may also want to watch:
December UK tour dates:
1 - O2 Academy in Bristol
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 5 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 6 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 7 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 8 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 9 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 10 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
2 - O2 Institute in Birmingham
3 - O2 Ritz in Manchester
5 - O2 ABC in Glasgow
6 - Rock City in Nottingham
7 - Nick Rayns LCR, UEA in Norwich
8 - O2 Academy Brixton in London