Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes are headlining the UEA in Norwich
- Credit: Bella Howard
With support from Basement and Ecca Vandal, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes are headlining the UEA on December 7, 2017.
Formed back in 2015 by former Gallows and Pure Love frontman Frank Carter, they have since released two studio albums, one in 2015, and their latest in January 2017.
Following on from their third sold out headline UK tour in a row, the band announced earlier this year a bunch of new dates in December which will see them performing in various venues all over the UK.
Not only have the band been selling out shows, but their album 'Modern Ruin' entered the top 10 album charts with various singles of theirs being played on Radio 1 playlists.
The up-coming tour dates will see Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes bring their trademark intensity and raucous stage presence to some of the biggest Academy venues in the country, along with even more impressive pyrotechnics.
You may also want to watch:
December UK tour dates:
1 - O2 Academy in Bristol
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 7 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 8 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 9 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 10 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
2 - O2 Institute in Birmingham
3 - O2 Ritz in Manchester
5 - O2 ABC in Glasgow
6 - Rock City in Nottingham
7 - Nick Rayns LCR, UEA in Norwich
8 - O2 Academy Brixton in London