Former Coronation Street bad boy turned journalist shows off his reporting skills
From the cobbles of Coronation Street to Prospect House: Our newest recruit has enjoyed his day working for the Evening News
He is best known for playing Terry Duckworth in Coronation Street but for the past six years Nigel Pivaro has also worked as a journalist.
So today the Evening News put him through his paces, sending him out on an exclusive story to appear in tomorrow's paper.
Nigel, who will play the lead in Lowestoft pantomime Aladdin this December, has previously worked for the Manchester Evening News and is currently a freelance journalist, contributing regularly to the Daily Star, Daily Mirror and Daily Express.
The 53-year-old said he thoroughly enjoyed his day working with the 'wonderful' reporters and editors at the Evening News.
You may also want to watch:
He continued: 'I've been made to feel very welcome by the editor Nigel Pickover as well as all the staff here.'
*See tomorrow's Evening News for more on Nigel's day at Prospect House
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich