See inside this quirky flat for sale for £160,000 with the best address
This ground floor apartment in a historic house is situated in one of Norwich’s most sought-after areas with a grand street name.
Offering one bedroom and eclectic interiors, the home is situated in Park Lane in the Golden Triangle.
It has a communal front door leading to an entrance going into a beautiful lounge with a bay window, a kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom.
You’ve got original features and outside, a communal garden area and parking.
Being a flat, the property is leasehold and there are some annual charges including ground rent of £200 a year and maintenance of around £20 a month.
The property is for sale with Stratfords.
Park Lane is lined with historic Victorian houses and notable author James Spilling lived at Number 30. He was editor of the EDP from 1872-1897.
- 1 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 2 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 3 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 4 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 5 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Drug dealer and man who raped teenage girl
- 7 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 8 Fire crews attend commercial building blaze near Norwich
- 9 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 10 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
The more famous address in London, along with Mayfair, is of course one of the most expensive streets in the Monopoly game.