See inside this luxury flat for sale right next to the Theatre Royal
- Credit: Archant
A plush two bedroom apartment in the centre of Norwich is for sale for £450,000-£475,000 and comes with an added bonus.
The home on the third floor in the corner building in Theatre Street known as Dencora House comes with the chance to become part director of the development firm which runs it.
The agents, Minors & Brady state: “There is an opportunity for the apartment to be sold with no onward chain and once purchased you will become a part director of the development; this is to ensure that the development maintains its high-quality finish throughout and keeps running costs low.”
The apartment is in a fabulous city centre location with two double bedrooms, a hall, shower room, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge and a dining room.
The building was once used by Norfolk police and partly bought by the Theatre Royal years ago which then converted some of it to extend its front of house. It now has solicitors Hatch Brenner based in the building.
You may also want to watch:
The flat comes with parking and the biggest ‘garden’ in the form of Chapelfield gardens, opposite.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding