Search

Flat fire in Sprowston

PUBLISHED: 19:24 11 June 2010 | UPDATED: 17:13 01 July 2010

Sarah Brealey

Two fire engines were called to a flat in Sprowston after a chopping board caught fire today.

The female occupant had forgotten that the hob was on and the wooden board caught light.

Two fire engines were called to a flat in Sprowston after a chopping board caught fire today.

The female occupant had forgotten that the hob was on and the wooden board caught light. A fire engine from Sprowston and another from central Norwich spent a couple of minutes putting the fire out and then ventilated the flat using a large fan. No-one was hurt.

It happened in Hassett Close, Sprowston, at 3.30pm today.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Norwich Evening News. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Norwich Evening News