First look at new Ivy restaurant in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The first image of what the new Ivy Brasserie restaurant in Norwich will look like has been revealed.
The restaurant, owned by The Ivy Collection, is set to open in London Street this summer.
The critically-acclaimed Martin Brudnizki Design Studio is consulting on interiors and notable features in the restaurant will include an onyx bar, pendant lighting, marble floor tiles, polished parquet panel flooring and leather banquettes.
The restaurant will be serving modern British classics and its menu spans breakfast, coffees, elevenses, weekend brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, light snacks, dinner and cocktails.
Baton Berisha, director of operations at The Ivy Collection, said: 'We are excited to bring The Ivy Collection to Norwich. The city offers a vibrant backdrop that is renowned for its landmarks and cultural vibrancy. Norwich has an eclectic dining scene which encapsulates our laid back yet elegant brasserie dining style.
You may also want to watch:
'The team are really looking forward to welcoming and serving the residents and visitors of Norwich this summer.'
The brasserie will be overseen by general manager Katie Miller, who has worked at a number of restaurants in the city.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 8 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 9 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
The Ivy Collection also plans to open new venues in Leeds, Manchester and London this year.