Firms show what they can do at FSB expo at the Forum
- Credit: Archant
Small firms were given a chance to raise their profile and network at a business expo.
The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) ran its first Small Business Expo event at the Forum in Norwich, with around 20 of the organisation's members as well as some local agencies, including New Anglia Growth Hub and councils, sharing their work.
Judith Bell, FSB development manager, said: 'I think we will run this again because people are already saying it has been useful for them.
'It is a way for our members to get their names out to the public as well as meet each other in a busy venue.'
Among the businesses which had stalls were Calypso Coffee Company, graphic designer Optic Juice, software developer Innershed and thermal surveyor Geo Therm.
You may also want to watch:
Tony Dale, who founded Lowestoft-based Geo Therm said: 'Events like today are about getting the name out there and showing people what we can do.
'I think the FSB is a wonderful organisation which I think small businesses should be supporting, it is not just a recognised organisation but it offers support services too.'
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich