Fire in Norfolk chip shop
Fire officers from three Norfolk brigades were called to a chip shop in Yarmouth last night.A blaze broke out in the kitchen of the shop in Nelson Road North at about 6.Sarah Hall
Fire officers from three Norfolk brigades were called to a chip shop in Yarmouth last night.
A blaze broke out in the kitchen of the shop in Nelson Road North at about 6.30pm.
Hose reel jets and thermal imaging cameras were used to attend the fire and it was extinguished by 8pm.
Nobody was hurt.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 City fan park takes shape ahead of England's Euro 2020 opener
- 2 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 7 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 8 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 9 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 10 Police issue urgent appeal for witnesses after sexual assault in Norwich