Fire in Norfolk chip shop
Fire officers from three Norfolk brigades were called to a chip shop in Yarmouth last night.A blaze broke out in the kitchen of the shop in Nelson Road North at about 6.Sarah Hall
Fire officers from three Norfolk brigades were called to a chip shop in Yarmouth last night.
A blaze broke out in the kitchen of the shop in Nelson Road North at about 6.30pm.
Hose reel jets and thermal imaging cameras were used to attend the fire and it was extinguished by 8pm.
Nobody was hurt.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 3 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 4 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 5 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 6 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time