Fire in Norfolk chip shop
Fire officers from three Norfolk brigades were called to a chip shop in Yarmouth last night.A blaze broke out in the kitchen of the shop in Nelson Road North at about 6.Sarah Hall
Fire officers from three Norfolk brigades were called to a chip shop in Yarmouth last night.
A blaze broke out in the kitchen of the shop in Nelson Road North at about 6.30pm.
Hose reel jets and thermal imaging cameras were used to attend the fire and it was extinguished by 8pm.
Nobody was hurt.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 6 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 7 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 8 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 9 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 10 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm