Fire in Norfolk chip shop
Fire officers from three Norfolk brigades were called to a chip shop in Yarmouth last night.A blaze broke out in the kitchen of the shop in Nelson Road North at about 6.Sarah Hall
Fire officers from three Norfolk brigades were called to a chip shop in Yarmouth last night.
A blaze broke out in the kitchen of the shop in Nelson Road North at about 6.30pm.
Hose reel jets and thermal imaging cameras were used to attend the fire and it was extinguished by 8pm.
Nobody was hurt.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 4 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 5 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
- 9 'No amount of money will be enough': Explosion widow on £1m chemical fine
- 10 Norwich City away fan car park bar bid rejected again