5 places in Norwich to enjoy a festive meal
- Credit: Archant
Stuck on where to go in Norwich for a Christmas meal? Here are some ideas.
As Christmas gets closer it can get increasingly stressful finding somewhere to hold the annual work Christmas do or to eat out with friends.
Here are five restaurants in and around Norwich offering a Christmas menu with booking still available at time of writing.
The Lamb Inn
Tucked away just off Haymarket, The Lamb Inn is situated conveniently right in the city centre.
You may also want to watch:
The Gastropub offers a festive buffet, in levels of bronze, silver and gold dependent on food choice and price.
Food includes Christmas favourite pigs in blankets, and indulgent Baileys-flavoured profiteroles.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 4 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 5 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
Buffet starts from £11.99 pp.
Bar and Beyond
Self-described as a 'quirky and individual venue in the heart of Norwich', Bar and Beyond offers a traditional Christmas menu or a finger buffet this Christmas.
The menu includes a choice of traditional British dishes for the main courses, and desserts such as lemon cheesecake and Belgian chocolate fondant.
Three courses starts from £21 pp.
Revolucion de Cuba
Not your traditional Christmas menu, Revolucion de Cuba brings you a Cuban Christmas Party. Mains include a Mexican bean enchilada or swordfish steak.
Or, if you have a party of 10 people or more a buffet option is available.
The drinks menu has a range of 'Maximo Cocktails', which are ideal for groups or parties.
Three courses starting at £29.95 pp.
The Georgian Townhouse
This charming Georgian building down Unthank Road is an ideal setting to host a Christmas do.
The locally-sourced menu offers a roast Norfolk black turkey, and a traditional Christmas pudding.
Drinks packages are ranked in order of 'tipsy', 'wobbly' and 'sozzled', and start from £5 per person.
Three courses £27.50 pp.
This newly refurbished restaurant at the Back Of The Inns is offering a festive menu from November 20 to December 31.
With its spacious tables and a menu 'to suit everyone's tastes and needs', including mains such as Pancetta wrapped turkey breast and Pumpkin, fig and chestnut roast, Bill's is a great bet for festive dining.
Three courses £27.95 pp.