Festive fun for all at Mile Cross fair
People living in Mile Cross enjoyed some festive fun at the Christmas fair at the Phoenix Centre.
The event at the Mile Cross Road centre took place on Saturday, December 1 and raised money for the centre.
It included all the traditional elements of a festive fair – from a raffle stall to name the teddy bear to arts and crafts to the chance to meet Father Christmas.
Mile Cross councillor Richard Edwards manned the name the teddy bear stall – a competition won by Mrs J Mills with the name Willow.
Mr Edwards said it was a very enjoyable day and a very friendly atmosphere with the children enjoying taking part in arts and crafts and meeting Father Christmas, and the adults also having a good time.
You may also want to watch:
He also paid tribute to the hard work of the people who keep the Phoenix Centre running throughout the year.
Is your community holding a special event? Call reporter Emma Knights on 01603 772428 or email email@example.com
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 3 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 4 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 5 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 6 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 7 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 8 Mysabar is BACK! City's cosy outdoor bar returns for another Christmas
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich