Festive fun at Little Melton church
Little Melton Church was packed full of people for a special Christmas festive fair.
There was plenty to entertain all ages, from Father Christmas, competitions and face painting for the young, to mulled apple juice and good conversation for the young at heart.
The Rev Mary Kerslake decorated a Christmas tree with her knitted interpretation of the 12 Days of Christmas with her 78 figures being sold in aid of the Star Throwers Cancer Charity.
The fair was very much a village effort, with churchwarden Margaret Waller volunteering to have her face painted and other artwork depicting the 12 Days of Christmas painted by Little Melton parish councillor Stewart Cable.
Local author Anne Carter was also on hand to sell copies of her recent publication, Bewitched by Burma.
You may also want to watch:
Entertainment was provided by the Little Melton Recorder Group and local schoolchildren from the Meltons and Hethersett.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 5 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 8 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 9 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre