Feast of fashion in store at the launch of Norwich Fashion Week
The final retailers are announced for the Independent Retailers Show which will launch Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Independent retailers in Norwich are working together to showcase the latest fashions at the Norwich Fashion Week Independent Retailers Show in March.
The show, which will be held at Fusion in The Forum, will launch the third Norwich Fashion Week which will run from Thursday March 8 until Thursday March 15.
Retailers showcasing include womenswear from Vanilla, Jarrold, Pure, Nola, Ego and Ginger; and menswear from Jonathan Trumbull, Jarrold, Hatters and Claxtons. Dipple and Conway will be showcasing the latest eye wear and accessories.
There will be two shows on Thursday March 8 - one for VIPs and friends and family of the retailers and models taking part and one for the public.
You may also want to watch:
The main public show will take place from 7.30pm in The Forum with a champagne reception. The show will begin in Fusion at 8pm.
Tickets will be available soon from The Forum Shop.
- 1 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 2 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 6 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners
- 7 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 8 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 9 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 10 A look at the faces behind Norwich Market