Pub launches green beer to celebrate Norwich City success
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
On the beer, City!
When Norwich City sealed its immediate return to the Premier League, fans will no doubt have raised a glass to the achievement.
However, a city pub and brewery has gone the extra distance to toast the title-winning triumph - by brewing a beer in the Canaries' unmistakable yellow and green colours.
The Fat Cat Brewery has added a new beer to its range called Yeller 'n' Green, a session IPA made with Slovenian Krpan hops.
And the limited brew has been separated into two batches - one yellow and one green - with punters encouraged to order a half of each for the full Canaries experience.
You may also want to watch:
Colin Keatley, owner and landlord of The Fat Cat, said: "A few other breweries have also special beers for Norwich City and we're all fans so getting promoted is something worth celebrating, so we thought we'd have a go too. On the Ball, City!"
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 3 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own