FASHION: SS10 Jarrold fashion show
Emma HarrowingIf you are going to a wedding, planning a holiday or wanting to update your wardrobe for summer, Jarrold has a variety of fashion options to choose from, as EMMA HARROWING finds out at the independent department store's spring and summer fashion show.Emma Harrowing
If you are going to a wedding, planning a holiday or wanting to update your wardrobe for summer, Jarrold has a variety of fashion options to choose from, as EMMA HARROWING finds out at the independent department store's spring and summer fashion show.
If you think that Jarrold is just for the over 50s think again. The local independent department store carries labels such as Superdry, French Connection, White stuff, Jesire, Coast, Desigual, Joules and many more.
The department store is also home to the tummy toner Not Your Daughter jeans, which have a hidden panel in the front to help flatten your stomach, perfect if you don't want to keep doing those stomach crunches! Celebrity favourites Hudson jeans are also exclusively available, so that you can get celeb style in an instant.
You may also want to watch:
To prove that it is fashion forward when it comes to their women, men and children's wear, Jarrold recently held its Spring and Summer fashion show.
Key looks included the boyfriend look, which has been given an update for SS10 with a pair of wedge heeled pumps, the Parisian look with the nautical colours of red, white and blue, florals go bright, bold and arty, bright block colours mix with black for an edgier look and accessories move away from the clashing colours and styles from autumn and winter to a more lady-like matching of necklace, shoes and bag.
- 1 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 2 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 5 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 6 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 7 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 8 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 9 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 10 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
All of the looks are available at Jarrolds.
Keep an eye on the Life Matters fashion pages in the Norwich Evening News for more fashion from the independent shops in Norwich.