FASHION: SS10 Jarrold fashion show
Emma HarrowingIf you are going to a wedding, planning a holiday or wanting to update your wardrobe for summer, Jarrold has a variety of fashion options to choose from, as EMMA HARROWING finds out at the independent department store's spring and summer fashion show.Emma Harrowing
If you are going to a wedding, planning a holiday or wanting to update your wardrobe for summer, Jarrold has a variety of fashion options to choose from, as EMMA HARROWING finds out at the independent department store's spring and summer fashion show.
If you think that Jarrold is just for the over 50s think again. The local independent department store carries labels such as Superdry, French Connection, White stuff, Jesire, Coast, Desigual, Joules and many more.
The department store is also home to the tummy toner Not Your Daughter jeans, which have a hidden panel in the front to help flatten your stomach, perfect if you don't want to keep doing those stomach crunches! Celebrity favourites Hudson jeans are also exclusively available, so that you can get celeb style in an instant.
To prove that it is fashion forward when it comes to their women, men and children's wear, Jarrold recently held its Spring and Summer fashion show.
Key looks included the boyfriend look, which has been given an update for SS10 with a pair of wedge heeled pumps, the Parisian look with the nautical colours of red, white and blue, florals go bright, bold and arty, bright block colours mix with black for an edgier look and accessories move away from the clashing colours and styles from autumn and winter to a more lady-like matching of necklace, shoes and bag.
- 1 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 4 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 5 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 6 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 7 Eight-bed detached house in NR3 up for auction for £300k
- 8 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
- 9 Woman with incurable cancer left devastated after car and jewellery stolen
- 10 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
All of the looks are available at Jarrolds.
Keep an eye on the Life Matters fashion pages in the Norwich Evening News for more fashion from the independent shops in Norwich.