FASHION: Save money, stay in style
Emma HarrowingGet this season's looks without breaking the bank. EMMA HARROWING shows you how.Emma Harrowing
Get this season's looks without breaking the bank. EMMA HARROWING shows you how.
The trend: Clashing prints
You may also want to watch:
Get the look on a budget: Rose print blouse, �8; lace vest, �4; rose print shorts, �5; print trilby, �4; all from Primark.
- 1 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 2 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 3 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 4 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 5 'Freedom Day' Hindu wedding in Norwich watched by 5m plus people
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 8 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 9 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
The trend: Double denim
Get the look on a budget: Studded denim dress, �14, George at Asda
The trend: Arty prints
Get the look on a budget: Dog knit tunic, �25, New Look
The trend: Nude
Get the look on a budget: Pink layered dress, �12, TU at Sainsbury
The trend: Parisian chic
Get the look on a budget: Be Beau two-in-one crop t.shirt, �14, Matalan
Become a Life Matters fan on Facebook!
Keep up to date with fashion and beauty trends, find out the best buys in the city's shops and tell us your thoughts on style by becoming a fan of Life Matters on Facebook.