FASHION: Save money, stay in style
Emma HarrowingGet this season's looks without breaking the bank. EMMA HARROWING shows you how.Emma Harrowing
Get this season's looks without breaking the bank. EMMA HARROWING shows you how.
The trend: Clashing prints
You may also want to watch:
Get the look on a budget: Rose print blouse, �8; lace vest, �4; rose print shorts, �5; print trilby, �4; all from Primark.
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 4 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 5 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 6 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 9 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 10 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
The trend: Double denim
Get the look on a budget: Studded denim dress, �14, George at Asda
The trend: Arty prints
Get the look on a budget: Dog knit tunic, �25, New Look
The trend: Nude
Get the look on a budget: Pink layered dress, �12, TU at Sainsbury
The trend: Parisian chic
Get the look on a budget: Be Beau two-in-one crop t.shirt, �14, Matalan
Become a Life Matters fan on Facebook!
Keep up to date with fashion and beauty trends, find out the best buys in the city's shops and tell us your thoughts on style by becoming a fan of Life Matters on Facebook.