FASHION: Save money, stay in style
Emma HarrowingGet this season's looks without breaking the bank. EMMA HARROWING shows you how.Emma Harrowing
Get this season's looks without breaking the bank. EMMA HARROWING shows you how.
The trend: Clashing prints
You may also want to watch:
Get the look on a budget: Rose print blouse, �8; lace vest, �4; rose print shorts, �5; print trilby, �4; all from Primark.
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 9 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 10 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike
The trend: Double denim
Get the look on a budget: Studded denim dress, �14, George at Asda
The trend: Arty prints
Get the look on a budget: Dog knit tunic, �25, New Look
The trend: Nude
Get the look on a budget: Pink layered dress, �12, TU at Sainsbury
The trend: Parisian chic
Get the look on a budget: Be Beau two-in-one crop t.shirt, �14, Matalan
Become a Life Matters fan on Facebook!
Keep up to date with fashion and beauty trends, find out the best buys in the city's shops and tell us your thoughts on style by becoming a fan of Life Matters on Facebook.