Fashion news: Tesco launches the ‘Kate Middleton’ dress
Tesco launches the �16 dress dubbed the 'Kate Middleton' dress
F&F at Tesco is launching a dress similar to the Issa one Kate Middleton wore to announce her engagement to Prince William - for only �16, 20 times cheaper than the designer dress.
Kate's dress cost a bank-busting �349.
Tesco's version is in the same stunning sapphire blue and has the wrap style that accentuates the waist. The dress also falls just above the knee, which is a flattering length.
The dress launches in selected Tesco stores tomorrow (Friday November 19) and will be available to buy online from next Tuesday November 23.
- 1 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 2 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 3 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 6 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 7 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 8 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death