Fashion news: Tesco launches the ‘Kate Middleton’ dress
Tesco launches the �16 dress dubbed the 'Kate Middleton' dress
F&F at Tesco is launching a dress similar to the Issa one Kate Middleton wore to announce her engagement to Prince William - for only �16, 20 times cheaper than the designer dress.
Kate's dress cost a bank-busting �349.
Tesco's version is in the same stunning sapphire blue and has the wrap style that accentuates the waist. The dress also falls just above the knee, which is a flattering length.
You may also want to watch:
The dress launches in selected Tesco stores tomorrow (Friday November 19) and will be available to buy online from next Tuesday November 23.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 8 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 9 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat