Fashion news: Tesco launches the ‘Kate Middleton’ dress
Tesco launches the �16 dress dubbed the 'Kate Middleton' dress
F&F at Tesco is launching a dress similar to the Issa one Kate Middleton wore to announce her engagement to Prince William - for only �16, 20 times cheaper than the designer dress.
Kate's dress cost a bank-busting �349.
Tesco's version is in the same stunning sapphire blue and has the wrap style that accentuates the waist. The dress also falls just above the knee, which is a flattering length.
The dress launches in selected Tesco stores tomorrow (Friday November 19) and will be available to buy online from next Tuesday November 23.
- 1 Military helicopters spotted flying over Norfolk
- 2 Are you the mystery Norwich builder Peter Crouch is searching for?
- 3 Chim chim, I do! Couple tie the knot in Mary Poppins-themed wedding
- 4 All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet at Riverside closes
- 5 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 6 See inside 'stunning' flat overlooking Norwich Market
- 7 Much-loved dungaree brand to open one of only three UK stores in Norwich
- 8 A47 dualling gets government green light
- 9 Hidden 90-acre wildlife haven in city secured after £600k investment
- 10 Train evacuated after hitting horse on Norwich to Diss line