Fashion news: Tesco launches the ‘Kate Middleton’ dress
Tesco launches the �16 dress dubbed the 'Kate Middleton' dress
F&F at Tesco is launching a dress similar to the Issa one Kate Middleton wore to announce her engagement to Prince William - for only �16, 20 times cheaper than the designer dress.
Kate's dress cost a bank-busting �349.
Tesco's version is in the same stunning sapphire blue and has the wrap style that accentuates the waist. The dress also falls just above the knee, which is a flattering length.
You may also want to watch:
The dress launches in selected Tesco stores tomorrow (Friday November 19) and will be available to buy online from next Tuesday November 23.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 6 best Chinese takeaways in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 6 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 7 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 8 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 9 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 10 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward