Fashion goes back to the 90s in Norwich
Emma HarrowingThe city's fashion scene goes back to the 90s with baggy jeans, double denim, chinos and traksuits top of the style stakes in Norwich Lanes, says Emma HarrowingEmma Harrowing
Clockwise from above:
Sammy wears: Fila tennis dress, �50 and Fila jumper, �60, both from Asylum Girl on Lower Goat Lane; red bead bracelet, �14.95, Soho Hip on Pottergate; giraffe print clogs, Imelda's on Guildhall Hill. Roy wears: Fila tracksuit top, �65; Fila tracksuit bottoms, �40 (in sale) and trainers, all Elements on Lower Goat Lane.
Sammy wears: Beige tunic, �42; khaki embellished top, �34; gold bracelet with green stone, �17.50 and butterfly ring, �13.50, all from Soho Hip on Pottergate.
You may also want to watch:
Roy wears: Green Fred Perry jumper, �99; navy jacket, �245 and beige chinos, �100, all Bespoke Boutique on Lower Goat Lane; deck shoes from Elements on Lower Goat Lane as before.
- 1 NCFC transfer rumours: Canaries make approach to re-sign Skipp
- 2 Almost £2m spent on homes and land blighted by NDR Western Link
- 3 Newt discovery forces late changes to 166-home plan at old golf club
- 4 'It wasn't the best fit' - Aarons on the January bid that City turned down
- 5 Women accused of £20k shoplifting spree at store in Norwich
- 6 Pictures show huge yacht navigating Norfolk roads
- 7 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 8 Covid roadmap: What can you do from today?
- 9 Lord Mayor's Celebration 2021 cancelled
- 10 Girl, 15, injured in collision between pedestrian and cyclist
Sammy wears: Andy Warhol print T.shirt, �45; jeans, �100, both from Asylum Girl on Lower Goat Lane. Black cat necklace, �35, Soho Hip on Pottergate. Roy wears: Andy Warhol print T.shirt, �35; jeans with braces, �135; short sleeved shirt and deck shoes, all from Elements on Lower Goat Lane.