Fashion goes back to the 90s in Norwich
Emma HarrowingThe city's fashion scene goes back to the 90s with baggy jeans, double denim, chinos and traksuits top of the style stakes in Norwich Lanes, says Emma HarrowingEmma Harrowing
Clockwise from above:
Sammy wears: Fila tennis dress, �50 and Fila jumper, �60, both from Asylum Girl on Lower Goat Lane; red bead bracelet, �14.95, Soho Hip on Pottergate; giraffe print clogs, Imelda's on Guildhall Hill. Roy wears: Fila tracksuit top, �65; Fila tracksuit bottoms, �40 (in sale) and trainers, all Elements on Lower Goat Lane.
Sammy wears: Beige tunic, �42; khaki embellished top, �34; gold bracelet with green stone, �17.50 and butterfly ring, �13.50, all from Soho Hip on Pottergate.
You may also want to watch:
Roy wears: Green Fred Perry jumper, �99; navy jacket, �245 and beige chinos, �100, all Bespoke Boutique on Lower Goat Lane; deck shoes from Elements on Lower Goat Lane as before.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 4 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 5 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 8 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
Sammy wears: Andy Warhol print T.shirt, �45; jeans, �100, both from Asylum Girl on Lower Goat Lane. Black cat necklace, �35, Soho Hip on Pottergate. Roy wears: Andy Warhol print T.shirt, �35; jeans with braces, �135; short sleeved shirt and deck shoes, all from Elements on Lower Goat Lane.