Fashion goes back to the 90s in Norwich
Emma HarrowingThe city's fashion scene goes back to the 90s with baggy jeans, double denim, chinos and traksuits top of the style stakes in Norwich Lanes, says Emma HarrowingEmma Harrowing
Clockwise from above:
Sammy wears: Fila tennis dress, �50 and Fila jumper, �60, both from Asylum Girl on Lower Goat Lane; red bead bracelet, �14.95, Soho Hip on Pottergate; giraffe print clogs, Imelda's on Guildhall Hill. Roy wears: Fila tracksuit top, �65; Fila tracksuit bottoms, �40 (in sale) and trainers, all Elements on Lower Goat Lane.
Sammy wears: Beige tunic, �42; khaki embellished top, �34; gold bracelet with green stone, �17.50 and butterfly ring, �13.50, all from Soho Hip on Pottergate.
You may also want to watch:
Roy wears: Green Fred Perry jumper, �99; navy jacket, �245 and beige chinos, �100, all Bespoke Boutique on Lower Goat Lane; deck shoes from Elements on Lower Goat Lane as before.
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 6 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
Sammy wears: Andy Warhol print T.shirt, �45; jeans, �100, both from Asylum Girl on Lower Goat Lane. Black cat necklace, �35, Soho Hip on Pottergate. Roy wears: Andy Warhol print T.shirt, �35; jeans with braces, �135; short sleeved shirt and deck shoes, all from Elements on Lower Goat Lane.