Fashion goes back to the 90s in Norwich
Emma HarrowingThe city's fashion scene goes back to the 90s with baggy jeans, double denim, chinos and traksuits top of the style stakes in Norwich Lanes, says Emma HarrowingEmma Harrowing
Clockwise from above:
Sammy wears: Fila tennis dress, �50 and Fila jumper, �60, both from Asylum Girl on Lower Goat Lane; red bead bracelet, �14.95, Soho Hip on Pottergate; giraffe print clogs, Imelda's on Guildhall Hill. Roy wears: Fila tracksuit top, �65; Fila tracksuit bottoms, �40 (in sale) and trainers, all Elements on Lower Goat Lane.
Sammy wears: Beige tunic, �42; khaki embellished top, �34; gold bracelet with green stone, �17.50 and butterfly ring, �13.50, all from Soho Hip on Pottergate.
Roy wears: Green Fred Perry jumper, �99; navy jacket, �245 and beige chinos, �100, all Bespoke Boutique on Lower Goat Lane; deck shoes from Elements on Lower Goat Lane as before.
- 1 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 2 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 7 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 8 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 9 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 10 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
Sammy wears: Andy Warhol print T.shirt, �45; jeans, �100, both from Asylum Girl on Lower Goat Lane. Black cat necklace, �35, Soho Hip on Pottergate. Roy wears: Andy Warhol print T.shirt, �35; jeans with braces, �135; short sleeved shirt and deck shoes, all from Elements on Lower Goat Lane.