Fans queue for hours to see Ronan Parke in Norwich
Fans of Norfolk popstar Ronan Parke screamed the house down yesterday when the 13-year-old visited the city to sign copies of his debut album.
The youngster from Poringland met fans and signed copies of his self-titled album which was released on Monday.
Fans queued for nearly four hours at the HMV store in Gentleman's Walk.
First in the queue was 11-year-old Gabby Boon from Tuckswood, who said: 'I like Ronan because he is a good singer.
'When I see him I am going to say hi. I am so excited; I have never met him before.
You may also want to watch:
'I voted for him on Britain's Got Talent. My favourite song from the album is Forget You.'
Ronan's album was number 19 in the midweek chart on Wednesday.
- 1 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 2 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 6 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners
- 7 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 8 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 9 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 10 A look at the faces behind Norwich Market
His mum Maggie, who accompanied him at the signing, said: 'It's nice to come back to Norwich even though we have to go back to London tonight. Ronan loves the fact that people love what he does.
'My favourite song on the album is Fix You, I think he does a really nice version of that, but I love the Gary Barlow track.'
Fans Sophie Webster, 14, and Kelsey Carman, 13, both from Bowthorpe, queued for hours to see the teen sensation.
Sophie said: 'We are massive fans.
'I think I will cry or faint when I see him.
'I love him; he is such a cutie.'
Photo: Steve adams