Fans queue for hours to see Ronan Parke in Norwich
Fans of Norfolk popstar Ronan Parke screamed the house down yesterday when the 13-year-old visited the city to sign copies of his debut album.
The youngster from Poringland met fans and signed copies of his self-titled album which was released on Monday.
Fans queued for nearly four hours at the HMV store in Gentleman's Walk.
First in the queue was 11-year-old Gabby Boon from Tuckswood, who said: 'I like Ronan because he is a good singer.
'When I see him I am going to say hi. I am so excited; I have never met him before.
You may also want to watch:
'I voted for him on Britain's Got Talent. My favourite song from the album is Forget You.'
Ronan's album was number 19 in the midweek chart on Wednesday.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 3 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 4 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Taxi companies hit by driver shortages as demand increases
- 7 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 8 Former Laurence, Scott & Electromotors staff invited to July 30 reunion
- 9 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 10 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
His mum Maggie, who accompanied him at the signing, said: 'It's nice to come back to Norwich even though we have to go back to London tonight. Ronan loves the fact that people love what he does.
'My favourite song on the album is Fix You, I think he does a really nice version of that, but I love the Gary Barlow track.'
Fans Sophie Webster, 14, and Kelsey Carman, 13, both from Bowthorpe, queued for hours to see the teen sensation.
Sophie said: 'We are massive fans.
'I think I will cry or faint when I see him.
'I love him; he is such a cutie.'
Photo: Steve adams