Families warned against rogue traders
People in Norfolk are being warned to be on the look out for rogue traders knocking at their door.Police received reports of two men who called at several homes in Wymondham yesterday evening at about 7pm enquiring about utility bills.Sarah Hall
People in Norfolk are being warned to be on the look out for rogue traders knocking at their door.
Police received reports of two men who called at several homes in Wymondham yesterday evening at about 7pm enquiring about utility bills.
One was Asian and one white, both in their mid twenties and wearing a white shirt and black trousers.
A police spokesman said: 'We are unsure at this stage if they are genuine or not. Police are investigating.'
You may also want to watch:
If you have problems with traders call the national consumer helpline Consumer Direct on 08454 040506.
Alternatively you can call police on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 5 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 6 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 7 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 8 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
- 9 New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey
- 10 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day