Families warned against rogue traders
People in Norfolk are being warned to be on the look out for rogue traders knocking at their door.Police received reports of two men who called at several homes in Wymondham yesterday evening at about 7pm enquiring about utility bills.Sarah Hall
People in Norfolk are being warned to be on the look out for rogue traders knocking at their door.
Police received reports of two men who called at several homes in Wymondham yesterday evening at about 7pm enquiring about utility bills.
One was Asian and one white, both in their mid twenties and wearing a white shirt and black trousers.
A police spokesman said: 'We are unsure at this stage if they are genuine or not. Police are investigating.'
You may also want to watch:
If you have problems with traders call the national consumer helpline Consumer Direct on 08454 040506.
Alternatively you can call police on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 6 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 9 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 10 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road