Families warned against rogue traders
People in Norfolk are being warned to be on the look out for rogue traders knocking at their door.Police received reports of two men who called at several homes in Wymondham yesterday evening at about 7pm enquiring about utility bills.Sarah Hall
People in Norfolk are being warned to be on the look out for rogue traders knocking at their door.
Police received reports of two men who called at several homes in Wymondham yesterday evening at about 7pm enquiring about utility bills.
One was Asian and one white, both in their mid twenties and wearing a white shirt and black trousers.
A police spokesman said: 'We are unsure at this stage if they are genuine or not. Police are investigating.'
You may also want to watch:
If you have problems with traders call the national consumer helpline Consumer Direct on 08454 040506.
Alternatively you can call police on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 4 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme