Face of East Anglia revealed
Twenty-five young women went head-to-head in Norwich as they battled to be The Face of East Anglia.
The competition, for women aged 17 to 28, saw the girls vie for the title and an all expenses paid trip to Disneyland Paris for a chance to be The Face of Europe.
The winner was Eisha Acton from Cambridge, while 21-year-old Katie Ballam, from Beccles, was second and 19-year-old Poppy Moon, from Diss, was third.
Karla Doyle and Rebecca Turner, both from Norwich, were awarded Miss Charity awards. They will now go on to another round at London Zoo for a chance to qualify for the final.
Organiser Kerri Parker said: 'The face of East Anglia went really well, 200 guests turned out to the grand final at Project Nightclub to watch the 25 finalists compete for the title. This is the first time the Kerri Parker Academy has taken over the Face of East Anglia, and we could not have done so without the help of our sponsors Ladbrokes, Godfrey Morgan Solicitors and Soundwaves roadshot.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 2 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 9 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 10 'Forced into the road': Safety fears over pavement parking