Face of East Anglia revealed
Twenty-five young women went head-to-head in Norwich as they battled to be The Face of East Anglia.
The competition, for women aged 17 to 28, saw the girls vie for the title and an all expenses paid trip to Disneyland Paris for a chance to be The Face of Europe.
The winner was Eisha Acton from Cambridge, while 21-year-old Katie Ballam, from Beccles, was second and 19-year-old Poppy Moon, from Diss, was third.
Karla Doyle and Rebecca Turner, both from Norwich, were awarded Miss Charity awards. They will now go on to another round at London Zoo for a chance to qualify for the final.
Organiser Kerri Parker said: 'The face of East Anglia went really well, 200 guests turned out to the grand final at Project Nightclub to watch the 25 finalists compete for the title. This is the first time the Kerri Parker Academy has taken over the Face of East Anglia, and we could not have done so without the help of our sponsors Ladbrokes, Godfrey Morgan Solicitors and Soundwaves roadshot.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 5 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 6 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m