Extras needed to play businesspeople in new Norfolk production
- Credit: fizkes/iStock/Getty Images Plus
A casting agency is on the hunt for extras living in or close to Norfolk to play businesspeople in a new Norfolk production.
Mad Dog 2020 is looking for supporting artists for a new project which is due to be shot in the county from March to May 2021.
The background casting agency is unable to disclose any details of what is being filmed, but the extras will be playing businesspeople.
The company has previously worked on huge productions for TV and film such as Sex Education, Peaky Blinders, Doctor Who, Aladdin and Dunkirk.
Extras will be paid and applicants must be over the age of 16 and have good availability.
If accepted onto the books, extras will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with their artist ID number and upload a photo to their gallery of them in business attire.
- 1 Teenager jailed for sexual offences in Norwich
- 2 Award-winning Norfolk school appoints new headteacher
- 3 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 4 All the major 2021 Norwich events scheduled to go ahead
- 5 'Size doesn't matter': Three pals get go-ahead for city micropub
- 6 Owner of Norwich crazy golf course retires leaving 'wonderful legacy'
- 7 Norwich City fan recovering after 52-day Covid hospital battle
- 8 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Emma Thompson and Daryl McCormack arrive in Norwich for filming
- 10 A small gesture that shows why Norwich City are a class apart