Extra buses put on for Little Mix concert in Norwich
- Credit: Rhodes Media.
Special buses will be put on this weekend as Little Mix return to Norwich on their latest tour.
The world's biggest girl band, made up of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, are performing at Earlham Park on Saturday.
Thousands are set to descend on the city park, with doors opening at 5pm, and Konectbus are to put on extra park and ride services to meet demand.
Special services will run from Costessey Park and Ride and County Hall to Earlham Park for the concert.
MORE: Everything you need to know about the Little Mix gig at Earlham ParkThe first bus will leave at 2pm with the last one leaving at 11pm, services will run every eight to 10 minutes during peak times.
And Konectbus has confirmed this year there will be more buses to reduce waiting times to and from the show following long queues in 2017 when Little Mix first came to Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
First has confirmed a normal service will operate on the blue line, 25 and 26 routes, during the day but there will be extra relief buses on the route from 9.45pm to 11.30pm from Earlham Park main bus stop A to the city centre.
MORE: What can Norwich expect as Little Mix return?Little Mix are joined at Earlham Park by fellow X Factor winners Rak-Su and the Germein Sisters. The set list includes well known hits such as Black Magic and Wings as well as new single Only You.
Tickets are still available for the concert and prices start at £47.75.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 4 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 5 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 6 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 9 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 10 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears