Extra buses for Little Mix concert in Norwich cancelled due to ‘safety reasons’
- Credit: SJM Concerts
Extra park and ride bus services which were planned to take fans to and from the Little Mix concert in Norwich have been cancelled.
Konectbus were due to run buses from the Costessey park and ride site and County Hall to the show at Earlham Park on Saturday but these have now been cancelled due to 'logistical and safety reasons'.
The company tweeted: '**IMPORTANT** Due to logistical and safety reasons, park and ride operation won't run for Little Mix concert, Earlham Park on 21 July. All concert attendees can use local bus services or use the pick up & drop off facility located at UEA car park.'
MORE: Everything you need to know about the Little Mix gig at Earlham ParkFirst has confirmed a normal service will operate on the blue line, 25 and 26 routes, during the day but there will be extra relief buses on the route from 9.45pm to 11.30pm from Earlham Park main bus stop A to the city centre. A single fare of £2 per person will be offered to all passengers to the city centre.
Little Mix, made up of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, are returning to the city following a concert at the same venue in 2017.
They will be joined on the bill by fellow X Factor winners Rak-Su and the Germein Sisters. The set list includes well known hits such as Black Magic and Wings as well as new single Only You.
You may also want to watch:
Gates open at 5pm at tickets and tickets are still available to buy on the day via the on site box office.
Ticket prices start at £47.75 and under-14s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- 1 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 4 Major names coming to Norwich as big top to be erected in Cathedral Close
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Botanical Garden Bar returning to Norwich after 'huge level of interest'
- 7 Man, 28, wanted by police in Norfolk
- 8 Is it time to give St Stephens Street a revamp?
- 9 Cut above the rest: Hair salon premises for sale
- 10 Car and lorry crash on busy Norwich road