Everything a new parent could need goes on show at Parent and Baby Show in Norwich
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Hundreds of proud parents and their little ones have flocked to a Parent and Baby Show in what is hoped will be the first of a series of similar events. Organised by Alex Atkinson of Gresham, near Sheringham, the event at Carrow Road stadium featured crochet workshops, a sensory zone, a story corner and more than 70 vendors of everything from bassinets to baby clothes.
Mrs Atkinson said Sunday's event had been a success.
She said: 'It has gone really well and we've picked up a few things that we can build on next time.'
Mrs Atkinson, who runs a business called Britain Does Vintage organising vintage fairs across the country, said she hoped to hold another baby fair in Norwich next spring.
She said: 'I'm using my events knowledge and experience and trialling it in this industry.'
You may also want to watch:
She said more than 700 people had come along to the Parent and Baby Show.
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 9 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike
- 10 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant