Everything a new parent could need goes on show at Parent and Baby Show in Norwich
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Hundreds of proud parents and their little ones have flocked to a Parent and Baby Show in what is hoped will be the first of a series of similar events. Organised by Alex Atkinson of Gresham, near Sheringham, the event at Carrow Road stadium featured crochet workshops, a sensory zone, a story corner and more than 70 vendors of everything from bassinets to baby clothes.
Mrs Atkinson said Sunday's event had been a success.
She said: 'It has gone really well and we've picked up a few things that we can build on next time.'
Mrs Atkinson, who runs a business called Britain Does Vintage organising vintage fairs across the country, said she hoped to hold another baby fair in Norwich next spring.
She said: 'I'm using my events knowledge and experience and trialling it in this industry.'
She said more than 700 people had come along to the Parent and Baby Show.
- 1 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 2 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 3 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 4 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 5 Reunion for workers from the historic city factory still going strong
- 6 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
- 7 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 8 'Killer weeds infesting river are threat to life', warns boat boss
- 9 Roadworks slammed a 'complete mess' as another cycle lane is closed
- 10 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off