Everything a new parent could need goes on show at Parent and Baby Show in Norwich
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Hundreds of proud parents and their little ones have flocked to a Parent and Baby Show in what is hoped will be the first of a series of similar events. Organised by Alex Atkinson of Gresham, near Sheringham, the event at Carrow Road stadium featured crochet workshops, a sensory zone, a story corner and more than 70 vendors of everything from bassinets to baby clothes.
Mrs Atkinson said Sunday's event had been a success.
She said: 'It has gone really well and we've picked up a few things that we can build on next time.'
Mrs Atkinson, who runs a business called Britain Does Vintage organising vintage fairs across the country, said she hoped to hold another baby fair in Norwich next spring.
She said: 'I'm using my events knowledge and experience and trialling it in this industry.'
She said more than 700 people had come along to the Parent and Baby Show.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 5 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 6 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 7 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 8 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 9 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens
- 10 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k