Events combine for a weekend of wellbeing in Norfolk
A Norwich woman has organised a weekend extravaganza of health and wellbeing events.
Tina Wilkins, 52, who lives off Drayton Road, has organised three events designed to help the mind, body and spirit while raising money for brain tumour research.
The events start with a psychic supper on Saturday from 7pm. People will have the opportunity to learn about spirits and psychics over dinner.
Ms Wilkins said: 'We have got some weird and wonderful things on offer. We have people showing you how sounds affect your body and the right sort of music to listen to. There will also be a demonstration to show people what happened in their past life and forecasting their future progression.
'People can learn about crystal pendulums and how they can use them to make them work. Everyone will go home with something.'
You may also want to watch:
Sunday will see a wellbeing event in the morning and an evening of clairvoyance with Ms Wilkins in the evening.
The wellbeing day, which runs from 10.30am-4pm gives people a chance to experience complementary therapies such as reiki and hot stone massages.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
'It is all designed to be a positive experience. It is meant to inspire people to help them feel good. I hope people can find what they are looking for and that they feel complete.
'The clairvoyance evening will help people who have lost loved ones. It will be gentle but fun.'
All events are at Wymondham martial arts and wellbeing centre in Philip Ford Way.
For more information log on to www.spiritessence.co.uk. Tickets for the psychic supper cost �18 and must be booked in advance. Entry to the wellbeing day is �1.50 and the clairvoyance evening �8.
Have you got a story for Local Life? Call editor David Freezer on 01603 772418 or email email@example.com