Events combine for a weekend of wellbeing in Norfolk
A Norwich woman has organised a weekend extravaganza of health and wellbeing events.
Tina Wilkins, 52, who lives off Drayton Road, has organised three events designed to help the mind, body and spirit while raising money for brain tumour research.
The events start with a psychic supper on Saturday from 7pm. People will have the opportunity to learn about spirits and psychics over dinner.
Ms Wilkins said: 'We have got some weird and wonderful things on offer. We have people showing you how sounds affect your body and the right sort of music to listen to. There will also be a demonstration to show people what happened in their past life and forecasting their future progression.
'People can learn about crystal pendulums and how they can use them to make them work. Everyone will go home with something.'
You may also want to watch:
Sunday will see a wellbeing event in the morning and an evening of clairvoyance with Ms Wilkins in the evening.
The wellbeing day, which runs from 10.30am-4pm gives people a chance to experience complementary therapies such as reiki and hot stone massages.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
'It is all designed to be a positive experience. It is meant to inspire people to help them feel good. I hope people can find what they are looking for and that they feel complete.
'The clairvoyance evening will help people who have lost loved ones. It will be gentle but fun.'
All events are at Wymondham martial arts and wellbeing centre in Philip Ford Way.
For more information log on to www.spiritessence.co.uk. Tickets for the psychic supper cost �18 and must be booked in advance. Entry to the wellbeing day is �1.50 and the clairvoyance evening �8.
Have you got a story for Local Life? Call editor David Freezer on 01603 772418 or email email@example.com