SURVEY: How has your life changed during the pandemic?
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
The pandemic has seen us all having to alter aspects of our lives.
These changes may have been short-term as part of lockdown restrictions or resulted in huge changes to your life.
That is why the Norwich Evening News is launching a new project to learn how lockdown has changed readers' lives.
From working from home, to thinking about your spending, savings or career, the pandemic has been a factor in making potentially life-changing decisions.
Easing of restrictions may have changed your views or strengthened them as some prepare for the new school term or look to get away.
You may also want to watch:
We want to know how the pandemic has affected you and your outlook on life.
With that in mind, we have created this survey which should take around 10 minutes.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 5 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
We will publish the results in the coming weeks.