Bike firm opens all stores after coronavirus close-down
Bike store Evans Cycles has re-opened with the Norwich shop offering appointments only.
All stores are now open with click and collect services also in operation but the firm has issued clear guidance to customers.
As a transport provider, bike shops are allowed to open under government guidance. It comes as Halfords re-opened some of its stores recently.
Evans, with a store in Westlegate, is not offering test rides and only limited repairs and servicing to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
The firm issued a statement saying: “Evans Cycles stores are going to feel a little bit different as we operate under new conditions. We will be following very clear practices, ensuring we maintain high standards of health and wellbeing for colleagues and customers.”
You may also want to watch:
Some stores, including Ipswich, Suffolk, are fully open.
For more updates on coronavirus see the Facebook page here
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours