Entertainers needed for Norwich summer fair
Peter WalshBosses of a city shopping quarter have issued a plea for entertainers to help make a summer fair a fun event for all the family.Peter Walsh
Bosses of a city shopping quarter have issued a plea for entertainers to help make a summer fair a fun event for all the family.
The Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre will run from 11am until 5pm on Sunday 11th July and organisers are looking for entertainers - be they samba dancers, stilt walkers, poets, or musicians - to help make it a memorable day for everyone.
The fun family event celebrates the unique area that is Norwich Lanes and includes a chance to sample the area's unique shopping diversity and arts culture.
The event will take place throughout Norwich Lanes and include stalls selling vintage clothes, handmade crafts and foods along the length of St. Benedict's Street.
You may also want to watch:
St. Gregory's Green will play host to acoustic music, comedy, circus acts and poetry recitals throughout the day with ice-cream, food stalls and refreshments and cushions aplenty to enjoy the entertainment.
Venues in the immediate area including the Arts Centre, the Birdcage, St. Gregory's Church, the Rumsey Wells, the Ten Bells and the Bicycle shop will have a co-ordinated schedule of entertainment such as dance, live music, barbeques, story-tellers and exhibitions.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 5 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 6 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 7 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 8 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash
If you can offer any help, or are an entertainer/performer who would like to be involved call 07891 570574, or visit firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you would like to have a stall at the event, the cost is �30 (�20 for Norwich Lanes members), contact 01603 613184