Enjoy some Christmas magic at Norwich Evening News carol concert
Time is running out to be part of a magical Christmas evening in our city.
On Wednesday night a Norwich festive tradition will be revived by the Evening News.
We will be spreading some seasonal magic at the Carols at Christmas carol service at St Peter Mancroft Church.
Take some time out to remember the real meaning of Christmas by joining us for some traditional carol singing at the church, opposite The Forum.
We are holding the service in aid of the Mancroft Advice Project (Map), which is made up of advisers, counsellors and youth workers who work together to provide help for young people.
You may also want to watch:
The charity, which is based in Chantry Road, offers guidance to young people on a range of issues such as employment, education, training, money, debt and homelessness. Map provides help for 11 to 25-year-olds, from advice on domestic violence, to completing a college application. The project has centres in Norwich and Great Yarmouth and helps around 50 people every day.
Tickets for Carols at Christmas cost �5 and the proceeds will be donated to Map.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 5 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 8 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 9 New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey
- 10 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
The service will include readings from Evening News staff and Canon Peter Nokes, vicar of St Peter Mancroft.
Evening News editor Nigel Pickover said: 'I am really looking forward to bringing some added festive fun to our community on Wednesday night and I hope our readers will join us for some Christmas cheer.'
Doors will open at 6pm, with the service beginning at 7pm, and will feature carols including Silent Night and We Three Kings.
- To buy tickets for the concert, go to www.eveningnews24.co.uk/shop, visit the Evening News office at Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich or telephone 01603 772175.