Enjoy carols and candlelight at our festive event in Norwich
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
With the Christmas season soon to be upon us, today the Evening News is announcing details of one of our annual festive highlights.
Evening News Carols for Christmas, a night full of song and the spirit of Christmas, will this year take place at St Peter Mancroft Church, in Norwich, on Tuesday, December 13, and tickets for the event will go on sale soon.
The beautiful historic church will be filled with candles for the occasion and the programme will feature traditional carols and readings.
As in previous years, the service will be raising funds for the Mancroft Advice Project (MAP), a charity which offers support and advice to young people to help them find their way in the world.
Evening News editor David Powles said: 'Every year scores of people have a wonderful evening at our carol concert and it's always a sign that the festive period is well under way.
You may also want to watch:
'It's one of the highlights of the Christmas calendar and raises lots of money for a vitally important charity.
'I hope anyone who is able to attend gets fully behind it.'
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
Norwich Evening News Carols for Christmas will take place on Tuesday, December 13 at St Peter Mancroft Church in Norwich.
Doors will open at 5pm and the service will begin at 6pm.
Seating will be on a first-come first-served basis.
Ticket details and how to book will be announced in the paper soon.
For more information about the Mancroft Advice Project, visit www.map.uk.net