Enjoy a night of comedy with Lenny Henry plus a relaxing overnight stay at Norwich Nelson Premier Inn.
The Evening News have teamed up with the UK's biggest budget hotel chain Premier Inn and are to offer our readers a chance to win two tickets to Lenny's brand new stand-up comedy tour, performing at Norwich Theatre Royal on March 8, 2011.
The prize includes a night's stay at Norwich Nelson Premier Inn including breakfast for two the next morning.
If the winter blues are getting you down, why not cheer yourself up with a night of pure comedy with Lenny Henry as his 'Cradle to Rave: A Musical Journey' comes to the city.
Award-winning Premier Inn is the UK's biggest budget hotel brand with 590 budget hotels and more than 42,000 rooms across the UK and Ireland. Premier Inn bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms, TV with Freeview channels, and wi-fi internet access. All Premier Inns feature a bar and restaurant, situated inside the hotel or adjacent, offering a wide range of food choices.
Not lucky enough to win? Go to www.premierinn.com where great value rooms start from just �29.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
Answer the following question -
Where is the Premier Inn located in central Norwich?
A. Duke Street
B. Drake Street
C. Duke Road
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Friday, February 25, 2011 The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The competition is open to adults aged 18 or over. The stay includes one double or one single room and breakfast for two. The prize does not include travel expenses. The winner will receive a phone call to confirm their prize. They will be sent reservation details for the hotel via email and tour tickets via post. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing date. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Only one entry per person. Whitbread have the right to amend or withdraw this offer without notice. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and must complete the entry form to be eligible for the draw. Employees of Premier Inn, the promoters, associate companies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.