Enjoy a night of carols with our special guests
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
Some special guests will be joining us for the Norwich Evening News' great festive tradition later this month.
Evening News Carols for Christmas will this year take place at St Peter Mancroft Church on Tuesday, December 13.
The seasonal event will see the church filled with candles for the occasion and will feature a programme full of carols and Christmas readings.
As in previous years, the service will be raising funds for the Mancroft Advice Project (MAP), a charity which offers support and advice to young people to help them find their way in the world.
And this year we are also highlighting the work of other amazing organisations in the city too.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich Evening News editor David Powles said: 'We're delighted this event will raise funds for the Mancroft Advice Project, a really important charity that does so much for this city. However, we also wanted to say thank you to some of the other organisations – and more importantly their staff and volunteers – for the work they do.
'That is why we've decided to make the Norfolk Community Heath and Care NHS Trust, Nelson's Journey and the Benjamin Foundation special guests for the evening.'
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
Doors will open at 5pm and the service will begin at 6pm.
Tickets cost £5 and can be bought at the Norwich Evening News front office at Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich.
Alternatively you can send a cheque – made payable to Archant Community Media Limited – to Evening News Carols for Christmas, Front Office, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RE. Remember to include a stamped addressed envelope for the return of tickets, as well as your name, address and a telephone number or email address.
You can also buy tickets online at www.eveningnews24.co.uk/carols or by calling 01603 628311 (a fee of £1 will be charged for postage and packing).
All proceeds will go to the Mancroft Advice Project. For more about the charity, visit www.map.uk.net