Enjoy a night of carols with our special guests
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
Some special guests will be joining us for the Norwich Evening News' great festive tradition later this month.
Evening News Carols for Christmas will this year take place at St Peter Mancroft Church on Tuesday, December 13.
The seasonal event will see the church filled with candles for the occasion and will feature a programme full of carols and Christmas readings.
As in previous years, the service will be raising funds for the Mancroft Advice Project (MAP), a charity which offers support and advice to young people to help them find their way in the world.
And this year we are also highlighting the work of other amazing organisations in the city too.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich Evening News editor David Powles said: 'We're delighted this event will raise funds for the Mancroft Advice Project, a really important charity that does so much for this city. However, we also wanted to say thank you to some of the other organisations – and more importantly their staff and volunteers – for the work they do.
'That is why we've decided to make the Norfolk Community Heath and Care NHS Trust, Nelson's Journey and the Benjamin Foundation special guests for the evening.'
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
Doors will open at 5pm and the service will begin at 6pm.
Tickets cost £5 and can be bought at the Norwich Evening News front office at Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich.
Alternatively you can send a cheque – made payable to Archant Community Media Limited – to Evening News Carols for Christmas, Front Office, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RE. Remember to include a stamped addressed envelope for the return of tickets, as well as your name, address and a telephone number or email address.
You can also buy tickets online at www.eveningnews24.co.uk/carols or by calling 01603 628311 (a fee of £1 will be charged for postage and packing).
All proceeds will go to the Mancroft Advice Project. For more about the charity, visit www.map.uk.net