English rock band Peter Hook & The Light are headling The Waterfront in Norwich on their Substance tour
- Credit: Mark McNulty
Peter Hook & The Light are coming to Norwich next month to headline The Waterfront on December 7.
Formed back in 2010 by Peter Hook, former Joy Division and New Order bassist, the band are set to play a run of December dates around the UK where they will perform both Substance albums.
After wrapping up a widely celebrated tour, the band are to perform in Norwich, Salisbury, Bristol, Wolverhampton and Wakefield with a massive end of year tour homecoming concert also announced for Manchester Academy 1.
In addition, a special London return was announced as The Light's final show of the year at The Roundhouse, Camden where they will be playing Joy Divisions' two albums in full along with a support set of New Order material.
Critical reaction from fans and media alike have been very strong with many commenting on the strength of the shows and performances. The debut Manchester Apollo show was awarded five stars from the Manchester Evening News and similar reviews and reactions have followed the band on their travels so far.
You may also want to watch:
'In the two-and-a-half hours Peter Hook & The Light were on stage, it was hard to fathom how many hits New Order and Joy Division had. Just within the first hour, there were enough songs that some artists today wish they could both write and have in their arsenal. That is what great chemistry in a band does,' said critics the Huffington Post.
December tour dates:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 5 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 6 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 7 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 8 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
1 - The Academy in Dublin
2 - Limelight in Belfast
7 - The Waterfront in Norwich
8 - City Hall in Salisbury
9 - The Marble Factory in Bristol
14 - The Slade Rooms in Wolverhampton
15 - Academy 1 in Manchester
16 - Warehouse23 in Wakefield
18 - Roundhouse in London