England fan gets 4am ‘it’s coming home’ tattoo after celebrating World Cup win
- Credit: Archant
An England fan on holiday in Turkey is coming back to Norwich with the ultimate souvenir after getting an 'it's coming home' tattoo.
Rhiannon Twigg, 27, celebrated England's historic quarter-final victory over Sweden on Saturday by getting the tattoo at 4am after a night out in Marmaris.
'I watched the match at an English bar and it was brilliant,' she said, 'At the end of the match I was on someone's shoulders.
'It was a drunken decision at 4am to get the tattoo. I just wanted something to remember the football by.'
She was the only one of her friends to get a tattoo and said they were 'not that stupid'.
You may also want to watch:
The Three Lions take on Croatia in the semi-final on Wednesday and Rhiannon believes they will make the final.
But if Harry Kane does not end up lifting the World Cup trophy, she has a back up plan for the tattoo.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 10 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
'If we don't win I'm going to get 'maybe next time' tattooed underneath it.'