England fan gets 4am ‘it’s coming home’ tattoo after celebrating World Cup win
- Credit: Archant
An England fan on holiday in Turkey is coming back to Norwich with the ultimate souvenir after getting an 'it's coming home' tattoo.
Rhiannon Twigg, 27, celebrated England's historic quarter-final victory over Sweden on Saturday by getting the tattoo at 4am after a night out in Marmaris.
'I watched the match at an English bar and it was brilliant,' she said, 'At the end of the match I was on someone's shoulders.
'It was a drunken decision at 4am to get the tattoo. I just wanted something to remember the football by.'
She was the only one of her friends to get a tattoo and said they were 'not that stupid'.
The Three Lions take on Croatia in the semi-final on Wednesday and Rhiannon believes they will make the final.
But if Harry Kane does not end up lifting the World Cup trophy, she has a back up plan for the tattoo.
- 1 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 2 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 3 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 4 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 5 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 6 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 7 Is this fish and chip-themed afternoon tea the perfect Jubilee treat?
- 8 9 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Norwich
- 9 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 10 Hunt to track vandals who broke into jet after cutting wire fence
'If we don't win I'm going to get 'maybe next time' tattooed underneath it.'