Emmerdale and Corrie actress in Norwich seeing dinosaurs and enjoying meal
- Credit: Gaynor Faye
Emmerdale and Coronation Street actress Gaynor Faye was spotted on a day out in Norwich.
The actress known best as Judy Mallett in Coronation Street and Megan Macey in Emmerdale visited the city on Friday October 29.
Taking to Instagram, Ms Faye is pictured at Norwich Cathedral with the GoGoDiscover T.rexes.
Following this, she posted a photo at Benedicts restaurant on St Benedicts Street.
The actress wrote: “What a wonderful way to spend our penultimate day in Norwich - fantastic food.”
Dinosaurs have proved massively popular in Norwich and on Sunday October 31, the city's cathedral will be saying goodbye to Dippy, who has attracted 200,000 visitors.
- 1 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 2 'I want to leave Norwich' - Mum's anger after school attack
- 3 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
- 4 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 5 Anger after Sainsbury's driver smashes into tree
- 6 A look back at shoppers in Norwich over the decades
- 7 Audi driver in 30s left with serious injuries after crash
- 8 Norwich battles Omicron in bid to save Christmas
- 9 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 10 Application submitted for two new homes in front garden