Known for her designs at Norfolk Open Studios, Elizabeth Radford designs a jewellery collection for Norwich Fashion Week
A regular participant in Norfolk's Open Studios, jewellery designer Elizabeth Radford brings her elegant collection of sterling silver jewellery to Norwich Fashion Week's Open Studios.
Each piece is made from eco-friendly Art Clay silver and Elizabeth uses vintage lace to create unique patterns in her pieces.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week Open Store at Ethika on Tuesday September 27 at 6pm until 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?