Known for her designs at Norfolk Open Studios, Elizabeth Radford designs a jewellery collection for Norwich Fashion Week
A regular participant in Norfolk's Open Studios, jewellery designer Elizabeth Radford brings her elegant collection of sterling silver jewellery to Norwich Fashion Week's Open Studios.
Each piece is made from eco-friendly Art Clay silver and Elizabeth uses vintage lace to create unique patterns in her pieces.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week Open Store at Ethika on Tuesday September 27 at 6pm until 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 5 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 6 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m