Elderly Norwich man burgled by couple
Ben KendallAn elderly man was burgled by a couple who pretended they needed a glass of water.A man called at the man's house in Harry Perry Close, Norwich, at about 6.Ben Kendall
An elderly man was burgled by a couple who pretended they needed a glass of water.
A man called at the man's house in Harry Perry Close, Norwich, at about 6.30pm on Monday and asked for the water for his pregnant wife. When the victim agreed, the man and woman followed him into the property.
The woman went to the kitchen for the glass of water while the man went into the lounge area and stole a wallet containing cash. Both then left the premises.
The man was white, tanned, 28 to 30 years old, 5ft 10ins and of medium build.
The woman was white, 26 to 27 years old, 5ft 7ins and wearing a blue and white striped dress.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information in relation to the suspects.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 3 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 4 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 5 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 6 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 7 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 City mum-of-four's cancer fears over recalled breast implants
- 10 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
Contact Det Con Carly Belcher at Bethel Street CID on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.