Elderly Norwich man burgled by couple
Ben KendallAn elderly man was burgled by a couple who pretended they needed a glass of water.A man called at the man's house in Harry Perry Close, Norwich, at about 6.Ben Kendall
An elderly man was burgled by a couple who pretended they needed a glass of water.
A man called at the man's house in Harry Perry Close, Norwich, at about 6.30pm on Monday and asked for the water for his pregnant wife. When the victim agreed, the man and woman followed him into the property.
The woman went to the kitchen for the glass of water while the man went into the lounge area and stole a wallet containing cash. Both then left the premises.
The man was white, tanned, 28 to 30 years old, 5ft 10ins and of medium build.
You may also want to watch:
The woman was white, 26 to 27 years old, 5ft 7ins and wearing a blue and white striped dress.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information in relation to the suspects.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 7 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
Contact Det Con Carly Belcher at Bethel Street CID on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.