Video and photo gallery: Pupils from Arden Grove squeal with delight at Northern Ballet’s Three Little Pigs workshop
There were squeals of delight from excited pupils in Hellesdon when the three little pigs came to visit their school.
Members of Northern Ballet's production of The Three Little Pigs, which is due to show at Norwich Theatre Royal Friday, visited staff and pupils at Arden Grove Infant and Nursery School, off Reepham Road, today.
Leanne Kirkham, from Northern Ballet's education team, said: 'The children were absolutely fantastic. They were really engaged and expressive and enjoyed bringing the characters to life. They have learned some of the steps that the dancers will do.
'I love running workshops like this. I have the best job in the world.'
As well as showing off some of their moves, the performers gave an insight into the work which goes into a production.
Pupil Sienna Fuller, aged five, said: 'My favourite part was spinning around because it was really fun. I think The Three Little Pigs will be really good to see.'
Amelia Potter, five, said: 'I liked drinking the tea because it was really fun. It's going to be great to see the Three Little Pigs.'
- 1 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 2 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 3 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 4 Drivers bemused as underwear strewn across pedestrian crossing
- 5 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 6 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 7 11 reasons why Norwich is the best city
- 8 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 9 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 10 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
Darcy Saddleton, five, said: 'I liked pretending to roll in the mud because it was nice. It will be nice to see The Three Little Pigs.'
Omari Caramatta, five, said: 'My favourite part was when we passed around the pig and the ballet shoes because we got to cuddle the pig and feel the shoes. I think it is going to be great to see The Three Little Pigs because it will be just like the book.'