Video and photo gallery: Pupils from Arden Grove squeal with delight at Northern Ballet’s Three Little Pigs workshop
There were squeals of delight from excited pupils in Hellesdon when the three little pigs came to visit their school.
Members of Northern Ballet's production of The Three Little Pigs, which is due to show at Norwich Theatre Royal Friday, visited staff and pupils at Arden Grove Infant and Nursery School, off Reepham Road, today.
Leanne Kirkham, from Northern Ballet's education team, said: 'The children were absolutely fantastic. They were really engaged and expressive and enjoyed bringing the characters to life. They have learned some of the steps that the dancers will do.
'I love running workshops like this. I have the best job in the world.'
As well as showing off some of their moves, the performers gave an insight into the work which goes into a production.
You may also want to watch:
Pupil Sienna Fuller, aged five, said: 'My favourite part was spinning around because it was really fun. I think The Three Little Pigs will be really good to see.'
Amelia Potter, five, said: 'I liked drinking the tea because it was really fun. It's going to be great to see the Three Little Pigs.'
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 6 Man and woman found dead in home
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 9 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 10 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
Darcy Saddleton, five, said: 'I liked pretending to roll in the mud because it was nice. It will be nice to see The Three Little Pigs.'
Omari Caramatta, five, said: 'My favourite part was when we passed around the pig and the ballet shoes because we got to cuddle the pig and feel the shoes. I think it is going to be great to see The Three Little Pigs because it will be just like the book.'