Video and photo gallery: Pupils from Arden Grove squeal with delight at Northern Ballet’s Three Little Pigs workshop
There were squeals of delight from excited pupils in Hellesdon when the three little pigs came to visit their school.
Members of Northern Ballet's production of The Three Little Pigs, which is due to show at Norwich Theatre Royal Friday, visited staff and pupils at Arden Grove Infant and Nursery School, off Reepham Road, today.
Leanne Kirkham, from Northern Ballet's education team, said: 'The children were absolutely fantastic. They were really engaged and expressive and enjoyed bringing the characters to life. They have learned some of the steps that the dancers will do.
'I love running workshops like this. I have the best job in the world.'
As well as showing off some of their moves, the performers gave an insight into the work which goes into a production.
You may also want to watch:
Pupil Sienna Fuller, aged five, said: 'My favourite part was spinning around because it was really fun. I think The Three Little Pigs will be really good to see.'
Amelia Potter, five, said: 'I liked drinking the tea because it was really fun. It's going to be great to see the Three Little Pigs.'
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 5 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 6 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 9 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 10 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
Darcy Saddleton, five, said: 'I liked pretending to roll in the mud because it was nice. It will be nice to see The Three Little Pigs.'
Omari Caramatta, five, said: 'My favourite part was when we passed around the pig and the ballet shoes because we got to cuddle the pig and feel the shoes. I think it is going to be great to see The Three Little Pigs because it will be just like the book.'