Video and photo gallery: Pupils from Arden Grove squeal with delight at Northern Ballet’s Three Little Pigs workshop
There were squeals of delight from excited pupils in Hellesdon when the three little pigs came to visit their school.
Members of Northern Ballet's production of The Three Little Pigs, which is due to show at Norwich Theatre Royal Friday, visited staff and pupils at Arden Grove Infant and Nursery School, off Reepham Road, today.
Leanne Kirkham, from Northern Ballet's education team, said: 'The children were absolutely fantastic. They were really engaged and expressive and enjoyed bringing the characters to life. They have learned some of the steps that the dancers will do.
'I love running workshops like this. I have the best job in the world.'
As well as showing off some of their moves, the performers gave an insight into the work which goes into a production.
You may also want to watch:
Pupil Sienna Fuller, aged five, said: 'My favourite part was spinning around because it was really fun. I think The Three Little Pigs will be really good to see.'
Amelia Potter, five, said: 'I liked drinking the tea because it was really fun. It's going to be great to see the Three Little Pigs.'
- 1 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 2 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 3 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 8 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 9 Former policeman in court in Norwich charged with rape and assaults
- 10 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
Darcy Saddleton, five, said: 'I liked pretending to roll in the mud because it was nice. It will be nice to see The Three Little Pigs.'
Omari Caramatta, five, said: 'My favourite part was when we passed around the pig and the ballet shoes because we got to cuddle the pig and feel the shoes. I think it is going to be great to see The Three Little Pigs because it will be just like the book.'