Taverham school pupils bop away at bubbly music session
- Credit: Archant
Bubbles and energy were all part of the show recently for a group of pupils at a Taverham school.
Taverham Hall Nursery children were joined by youngsters from the school's toddler groups to enjoy an upbeat performance by Beckie Clifton from Jo Jingles.
A spokesman from the school said: 'The children naturally warmed to Beckie from the start and had great fun with all the different props and puppets that she brought along with her.
'There was a varied programme which was organised to suit each class providing a superb day of singing and active music making.
'All the children listened extremely well to the instructions given and worked really hard in following the beat and matching the tempo.
You may also want to watch:
'Marching around like soldiers was great fun and a number of new songs were learnt too.
'Thank you Jo Jingles for a really fun day. The children, and parents as well as staff, had great fun.'
- 1 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 3 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 4 Vulnerable 15-year-old brought to Norwich from London to deal drugs
- 5 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 6 Tables fill at restaurants and pubs as bar serves 450 on reopening day
- 7 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 8 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 9 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 10 Work starts to transform former bakery into £13m site
Before taking over a Jo Jingles franchise, Ms Clifton was a peripatetic woodwind teacher, teaching flute, oboe, clarinet, saxophone and bassoon, for a local authority in several different schools.