Taverham school pupils bop away at bubbly music session
- Credit: Archant
Bubbles and energy were all part of the show recently for a group of pupils at a Taverham school.
Taverham Hall Nursery children were joined by youngsters from the school's toddler groups to enjoy an upbeat performance by Beckie Clifton from Jo Jingles.
A spokesman from the school said: 'The children naturally warmed to Beckie from the start and had great fun with all the different props and puppets that she brought along with her.
'There was a varied programme which was organised to suit each class providing a superb day of singing and active music making.
'All the children listened extremely well to the instructions given and worked really hard in following the beat and matching the tempo.
You may also want to watch:
'Marching around like soldiers was great fun and a number of new songs were learnt too.
'Thank you Jo Jingles for a really fun day. The children, and parents as well as staff, had great fun.'
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
Before taking over a Jo Jingles franchise, Ms Clifton was a peripatetic woodwind teacher, teaching flute, oboe, clarinet, saxophone and bassoon, for a local authority in several different schools.