Taverham school pupils bop away at bubbly music session
- Credit: Archant
Bubbles and energy were all part of the show recently for a group of pupils at a Taverham school.
Taverham Hall Nursery children were joined by youngsters from the school's toddler groups to enjoy an upbeat performance by Beckie Clifton from Jo Jingles.
A spokesman from the school said: 'The children naturally warmed to Beckie from the start and had great fun with all the different props and puppets that she brought along with her.
'There was a varied programme which was organised to suit each class providing a superb day of singing and active music making.
'All the children listened extremely well to the instructions given and worked really hard in following the beat and matching the tempo.
You may also want to watch:
'Marching around like soldiers was great fun and a number of new songs were learnt too.
'Thank you Jo Jingles for a really fun day. The children, and parents as well as staff, had great fun.'
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
Before taking over a Jo Jingles franchise, Ms Clifton was a peripatetic woodwind teacher, teaching flute, oboe, clarinet, saxophone and bassoon, for a local authority in several different schools.