Taverham school pupils bop away at bubbly music session
- Credit: Archant
Bubbles and energy were all part of the show recently for a group of pupils at a Taverham school.
Taverham Hall Nursery children were joined by youngsters from the school's toddler groups to enjoy an upbeat performance by Beckie Clifton from Jo Jingles.
A spokesman from the school said: 'The children naturally warmed to Beckie from the start and had great fun with all the different props and puppets that she brought along with her.
'There was a varied programme which was organised to suit each class providing a superb day of singing and active music making.
'All the children listened extremely well to the instructions given and worked really hard in following the beat and matching the tempo.
'Marching around like soldiers was great fun and a number of new songs were learnt too.
'Thank you Jo Jingles for a really fun day. The children, and parents as well as staff, had great fun.'
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 4 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 5 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 6 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 7 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 8 Owners of taco and gourmet burger trailers open restaurant in Norwich
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 10 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
Before taking over a Jo Jingles franchise, Ms Clifton was a peripatetic woodwind teacher, teaching flute, oboe, clarinet, saxophone and bassoon, for a local authority in several different schools.