Taverham school pupils bop away at bubbly music session
- Credit: Archant
Bubbles and energy were all part of the show recently for a group of pupils at a Taverham school.
Taverham Hall Nursery children were joined by youngsters from the school's toddler groups to enjoy an upbeat performance by Beckie Clifton from Jo Jingles.
A spokesman from the school said: 'The children naturally warmed to Beckie from the start and had great fun with all the different props and puppets that she brought along with her.
'There was a varied programme which was organised to suit each class providing a superb day of singing and active music making.
'All the children listened extremely well to the instructions given and worked really hard in following the beat and matching the tempo.
You may also want to watch:
'Marching around like soldiers was great fun and a number of new songs were learnt too.
'Thank you Jo Jingles for a really fun day. The children, and parents as well as staff, had great fun.'
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 4 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 5 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 8 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 9 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material
- 10 21 bins left on street sparks debate on keeping pavements clear
Before taking over a Jo Jingles franchise, Ms Clifton was a peripatetic woodwind teacher, teaching flute, oboe, clarinet, saxophone and bassoon, for a local authority in several different schools.