Photo gallery: Norwich youngsters quiz Canaries star
Youngsters got the chance to quiz a Premier League footballer when he visited their school this week.
Norwich City star Simeon Jackson answered questions in assembly as part of his visit to Bluebell Primary School today.
The Canaries striker's visit to the Lovelace Road school formed part of the Community Sports Foundation's school sports programme.
Before pupils got the chance to grill the Canadian international, they were joined by Community Sports Foundation (CSF) coach Sian Wager for their PE lesson.
Joe Harvey, CSF schools and education officer, said: 'We work with Bluebell Primary School in our school sports programme and it is always nice when you can give the pupils an extra treat by bringing along a Premier League star.'
You may also want to watch:
During the last academic year, CSF delivered 14,568 hours of sports sessions in 267 schools across the county. It is hoped that the increased increase in sport in Great Britain after the Olympic and Paralympic Games will see further engagement with schools in Norfolk this academic year.
Teachers who would like to combine the power of sport and Norwich City Football Club to increase levels of sport and physical activity in their school should contact the CSF schools and education team on 01603 761122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 8 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 9 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
To find out more about CSF and its programmes, go to www.communitysportsfoundation.org.uk.