Photo gallery: Norwich youngsters quiz Canaries star
Youngsters got the chance to quiz a Premier League footballer when he visited their school this week.
Norwich City star Simeon Jackson answered questions in assembly as part of his visit to Bluebell Primary School today.
The Canaries striker's visit to the Lovelace Road school formed part of the Community Sports Foundation's school sports programme.
Before pupils got the chance to grill the Canadian international, they were joined by Community Sports Foundation (CSF) coach Sian Wager for their PE lesson.
Joe Harvey, CSF schools and education officer, said: 'We work with Bluebell Primary School in our school sports programme and it is always nice when you can give the pupils an extra treat by bringing along a Premier League star.'
During the last academic year, CSF delivered 14,568 hours of sports sessions in 267 schools across the county. It is hoped that the increased increase in sport in Great Britain after the Olympic and Paralympic Games will see further engagement with schools in Norfolk this academic year.
Teachers who would like to combine the power of sport and Norwich City Football Club to increase levels of sport and physical activity in their school should contact the CSF schools and education team on 01603 761122 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 3 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 6 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 7 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 8 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 9 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
- 10 Fine dining Indian restaurant named best in region at awards
To find out more about CSF and its programmes, go to www.communitysportsfoundation.org.uk.