Photo gallery: Norwich youngsters quiz Canaries star
Youngsters got the chance to quiz a Premier League footballer when he visited their school this week.
Norwich City star Simeon Jackson answered questions in assembly as part of his visit to Bluebell Primary School today.
The Canaries striker's visit to the Lovelace Road school formed part of the Community Sports Foundation's school sports programme.
Before pupils got the chance to grill the Canadian international, they were joined by Community Sports Foundation (CSF) coach Sian Wager for their PE lesson.
Joe Harvey, CSF schools and education officer, said: 'We work with Bluebell Primary School in our school sports programme and it is always nice when you can give the pupils an extra treat by bringing along a Premier League star.'
You may also want to watch:
During the last academic year, CSF delivered 14,568 hours of sports sessions in 267 schools across the county. It is hoped that the increased increase in sport in Great Britain after the Olympic and Paralympic Games will see further engagement with schools in Norfolk this academic year.
Teachers who would like to combine the power of sport and Norwich City Football Club to increase levels of sport and physical activity in their school should contact the CSF schools and education team on 01603 761122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 7 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 8 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
To find out more about CSF and its programmes, go to www.communitysportsfoundation.org.uk.