Open Academy student Harry celebrates top GCSE results
Open Academy student Harry Ives-Keeler scooped seven A*s and five As in his GCSEs.
He achieved two distinctions, which are the equivalent of A*s in IT and business.
Harry said: 'I was surprised I got so many A*s in so many subjects. It's down to a lot of hard work. We had to do a lot of work in our own time and I went to after-school sessions to do more work and for revision.'
Harry will continue his studies and take chemistry, physics, graphics and maths at the Kett Sixth Form.
'My parents are chuffed, they are really proud,' he added.
You may also want to watch:
Harry, from Skelton Road, Heartsease said he handled all his exams by focusing on at a time rather than panicking.
He said: 'I suppose as you are doing them you just try to take them as they come. Some days you'd have two exams in a day and then sometimes just one in a week. I wasn't worried about my results. The school has helped a lot.'
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 7 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
Open Academy smashed previous records for the third consecutive year since becoming an academy with 61pc of students gaining five A*-C results.