Open Academy student Harry celebrates top GCSE results
Open Academy student Harry Ives-Keeler scooped seven A*s and five As in his GCSEs.
He achieved two distinctions, which are the equivalent of A*s in IT and business.
Harry said: 'I was surprised I got so many A*s in so many subjects. It's down to a lot of hard work. We had to do a lot of work in our own time and I went to after-school sessions to do more work and for revision.'
Harry will continue his studies and take chemistry, physics, graphics and maths at the Kett Sixth Form.
'My parents are chuffed, they are really proud,' he added.
You may also want to watch:
Harry, from Skelton Road, Heartsease said he handled all his exams by focusing on at a time rather than panicking.
He said: 'I suppose as you are doing them you just try to take them as they come. Some days you'd have two exams in a day and then sometimes just one in a week. I wasn't worried about my results. The school has helped a lot.'
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 6 6 best Chinese takeaways in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 7 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 10 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
Open Academy smashed previous records for the third consecutive year since becoming an academy with 61pc of students gaining five A*-C results.