Norwich is the best place in England to be a primary school child, survey says
- Credit: Paul Hurst
Norwich is the best place in England to be a primary school child, according to a new study.
Play Like Mum has taken data from local councils, Yelp and Day Out with the Kids to find out which towns and cities have the most museums, libraries and soft play centres per 10,000 people.
They also calculated the number of Ofsted outstanding providers in each area.
Norwich ranked first in the survey, followed by Cambridge, Oxford, Brighton and Ipswich, who made up the top five.
The survey says Norwich has 1.03 parks and libraries per 10,000 people and 1.54 museums for every 10,000.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich was sixth on the list of the number of outstanding Ofsted providers for every 10,000 people, with 1.9.
• What do you think of the survey results? Leave your comments below.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 4 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 5 'It's very very noisy' - broken manhole cover keeps couple awake at night
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 8 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 9 Measures taken to make dog walkers feel safer in Norwich park
- 10 Axe for Norwich Tourist Information Centre as closure announced