Norwich is the best place in England to be a primary school child, survey says
- Credit: Paul Hurst
Norwich is the best place in England to be a primary school child, according to a new study.
Play Like Mum has taken data from local councils, Yelp and Day Out with the Kids to find out which towns and cities have the most museums, libraries and soft play centres per 10,000 people.
They also calculated the number of Ofsted outstanding providers in each area.
Norwich ranked first in the survey, followed by Cambridge, Oxford, Brighton and Ipswich, who made up the top five.
The survey says Norwich has 1.03 parks and libraries per 10,000 people and 1.54 museums for every 10,000.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich was sixth on the list of the number of outstanding Ofsted providers for every 10,000 people, with 1.9.
• What do you think of the survey results? Leave your comments below.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 10 Man seriously injured after crash