Norwich is the best place in England to be a primary school child, survey says
- Credit: Paul Hurst
Norwich is the best place in England to be a primary school child, according to a new study.
Play Like Mum has taken data from local councils, Yelp and Day Out with the Kids to find out which towns and cities have the most museums, libraries and soft play centres per 10,000 people.
They also calculated the number of Ofsted outstanding providers in each area.
Norwich ranked first in the survey, followed by Cambridge, Oxford, Brighton and Ipswich, who made up the top five.
The survey says Norwich has 1.03 parks and libraries per 10,000 people and 1.54 museums for every 10,000.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich was sixth on the list of the number of outstanding Ofsted providers for every 10,000 people, with 1.9.
• What do you think of the survey results? Leave your comments below.
- 1 Teenager suffers stab wounds in fight in Norwich
- 2 Daily coronavirus cases in Norfolk soar again
- 3 Welcome to our new website
- 4 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 5 City car park to close until summer 2021 for coronavirus testing site
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 New facilities open up Norwich river for paddle boards and canoes
- 8 'Poster boy for the city' - Norwich Market to star in Sky advert
- 9 Thieves steal electric skateboard in break-ins
- 10 Norfolk needs own Covid tier, say MPs ahead of restrictions decision