Norwich is the best place in England to be a primary school child, survey says
- Credit: Paul Hurst
Norwich is the best place in England to be a primary school child, according to a new study.
Play Like Mum has taken data from local councils, Yelp and Day Out with the Kids to find out which towns and cities have the most museums, libraries and soft play centres per 10,000 people.
They also calculated the number of Ofsted outstanding providers in each area.
Norwich ranked first in the survey, followed by Cambridge, Oxford, Brighton and Ipswich, who made up the top five.
The survey says Norwich has 1.03 parks and libraries per 10,000 people and 1.54 museums for every 10,000.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich was sixth on the list of the number of outstanding Ofsted providers for every 10,000 people, with 1.9.
• What do you think of the survey results? Leave your comments below.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 4 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 5 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 9 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 10 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named