Norwich business is nominated for national award
A woman from Norwich has been nominated for an award celebrating the best activities throughout the UK.
The What's On 4 2011 Junior Awards runs in association with Konfidence, and they have just announced the nominees which includes Frances Webster from Kiddy Cook Norwich.
Mrs Webster runs the franchise, which offers cookery classes and parties for 2-11 year olds and said: 'I am thrilled we have been nominated. Classes in Norwich started last June, so to get this far already is absolutely fantastic news.'
The award programme, which is supported by Prima Baby and Pregnancy magazine, is now in its fifth year and Cookie Tots from Norwich is a nominee in Best Local Activity for the Under 5s sponsored by Hilton Cobham category.
This year, the awards are covering 18 different categories ranging from Best National Pre-Schooler Activity to Most Outstanding Community Group Volunteer for children. A record 3300 nominations have been received, which is over 33% more than in 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Weekly Cookie Tots classes are held all over the region.
For more information email Norwich@kiddycook.co.uk, visit www.kiddycook.co.uk or call 07973 724870.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 3 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Former village pub for sale as home
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Opposition grows over charges to park in Norwich parks
- 10 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
From March 7 to May 6, 2011, parents can log onto any of the on-line directories, www.whatson4littleones.co.uk, www.whatson4schoolkids.co.uk and www.whatson4kidsparties.co.uk to vote for their favourite from all of the nominees which have qualified.
The winners will be announced on 9th June 2011 at the Hilton Cobham at a champagne award ceremony.