Norwich business is nominated for national award
A woman from Norwich has been nominated for an award celebrating the best activities throughout the UK.
The What's On 4 2011 Junior Awards runs in association with Konfidence, and they have just announced the nominees which includes Frances Webster from Kiddy Cook Norwich.
Mrs Webster runs the franchise, which offers cookery classes and parties for 2-11 year olds and said: 'I am thrilled we have been nominated. Classes in Norwich started last June, so to get this far already is absolutely fantastic news.'
The award programme, which is supported by Prima Baby and Pregnancy magazine, is now in its fifth year and Cookie Tots from Norwich is a nominee in Best Local Activity for the Under 5s sponsored by Hilton Cobham category.
This year, the awards are covering 18 different categories ranging from Best National Pre-Schooler Activity to Most Outstanding Community Group Volunteer for children. A record 3300 nominations have been received, which is over 33% more than in 2010.
Weekly Cookie Tots classes are held all over the region.
For more information email Norwich@kiddycook.co.uk, visit www.kiddycook.co.uk or call 07973 724870.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 6 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 7 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 10 'Please help': Family's plea for support for superfan Lily's funeral
From March 7 to May 6, 2011, parents can log onto any of the on-line directories, www.whatson4littleones.co.uk, www.whatson4schoolkids.co.uk and www.whatson4kidsparties.co.uk to vote for their favourite from all of the nominees which have qualified.
The winners will be announced on 9th June 2011 at the Hilton Cobham at a champagne award ceremony.