Norwich business is nominated for national award
A woman from Norwich has been nominated for an award celebrating the best activities throughout the UK.
The What's On 4 2011 Junior Awards runs in association with Konfidence, and they have just announced the nominees which includes Frances Webster from Kiddy Cook Norwich.
Mrs Webster runs the franchise, which offers cookery classes and parties for 2-11 year olds and said: 'I am thrilled we have been nominated. Classes in Norwich started last June, so to get this far already is absolutely fantastic news.'
The award programme, which is supported by Prima Baby and Pregnancy magazine, is now in its fifth year and Cookie Tots from Norwich is a nominee in Best Local Activity for the Under 5s sponsored by Hilton Cobham category.
This year, the awards are covering 18 different categories ranging from Best National Pre-Schooler Activity to Most Outstanding Community Group Volunteer for children. A record 3300 nominations have been received, which is over 33% more than in 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Weekly Cookie Tots classes are held all over the region.
For more information email Norwich@kiddycook.co.uk, visit www.kiddycook.co.uk or call 07973 724870.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 7 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 8 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash
From March 7 to May 6, 2011, parents can log onto any of the on-line directories, www.whatson4littleones.co.uk, www.whatson4schoolkids.co.uk and www.whatson4kidsparties.co.uk to vote for their favourite from all of the nominees which have qualified.
The winners will be announced on 9th June 2011 at the Hilton Cobham at a champagne award ceremony.