TV star, author and Norwich City Football Club director Stephen Fry will be one of the guests of honour at Norwich City College's graduation ceremony at Norwich Cathedral later this month.
The other guest of honour at the annual event on October 23 will be the Lord Lieutenant of Norfolk, Richard Jewson.
Mr Fry and Mr Jewson will address the congregation and confer degrees and other higher education awards on around 300 graduands during the morning and afternoon ceremonies.
The ceremony, now in its 14th year at the cathedral, will see higher level qualifications awarded to students who have completed a wide range of vocational, academic and professional courses at the college.
These include masters degrees, honours degrees and foundation degrees, as well as qualifications from professional bodies in areas such as marketing and law. There will also be a special award for the College's higher education Student of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Fry, a former student at the college in the 1970s, will be at the morning ceremony, from 11.15am to 12.15pm to confer awards on students from the school of lifelong learning, the centre for continuing professional development, the school of creative arts, the hotel school and the school of technology.
Richard Jewson will be at the afternoon ceremony, when students from the school of health, social care and early education and the school of business and computing will be graduating.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 5 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 6 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 7 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Six new cafes and shops coming to Norwich
- 10 New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey
Due to limited space, which is reserved for graduands, their guests and guests of the college, attendance at the ceremony is by invitation only.