Find out how mobile phone masts could affect your community
Scores of plans have been lodged for mobile phone masts in and around Norwich.
The proposed masts could be put up in areas including Thorpe St Andrew, Sprowston, Old Catton, Heartsease and Earlham.
Experts have put the spate of applications down to the increased use of mobile phones and smart phones.
To find out how these mobile phone masts could affect your community, don't miss tomorrow's Evening News.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 4 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 5 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 8 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song