Find out how mobile phone masts could affect your community
Scores of plans have been lodged for mobile phone masts in and around Norwich.
The proposed masts could be put up in areas including Thorpe St Andrew, Sprowston, Old Catton, Heartsease and Earlham.
Experts have put the spate of applications down to the increased use of mobile phones and smart phones.
To find out how these mobile phone masts could affect your community, don't miss tomorrow's Evening News.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 4 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 5 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 6 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 7 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 8 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 9 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 10 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images