Abellio Greater Anglia helps models to take part in charity fashion show
- Credit: Archant
A local train operator is supporting two models by sponsoring their travel to an annual fashion show in aid of breast cancer awareness.
Abellio Greater Anglia will be helping the two models from the region to attend the annual Breast Cancer Care fashion show and rehearsals, where all 24 male and female models have faced breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Care's fashion show is held during breast cancer awareness month and in previous years has raised more than £345,000.
Jonathan Denby, head of corporate affairs, said: 'Abellio Greater Anglia is pleased to support Breast Cancer Care.'
The event will be held on October 1 at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.
You may also want to watch:
• To find out more about Breast Cancer Care's London fashion show or to book tickets visit www.breastcancercare.org.uk/theshow
- 1 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 6 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 6 best Chinese takeaways in Norwich according to Tripadvisor