Eaton pupils let off sea of colourful balloons into the sky
A sea of colourful balloons were let off into the sky by members of a Norwich school community.
The release of more than 400 balloons took place at Eaton Primary School to mark the end of National Anti-Bullying week.
Teacher Peter Hamilton said: 'The event was organised as a fun and memorable way in which to end the National Anti-Bullying week.
'The children had all been learning how to manage if someone was showing bullying behaviours and wanted to spread the message to everyone; 'We're better without bullying.'
'Each balloon had a tag with the school contact details and advice on how to deal with bullying.'
You may also want to watch:
The aim of the balloon release was to spread the anti-bullying message far and wide, and pupils, their parents and staff from the school all watched the spectacular sight of a sea of balloons drifting off into the sky.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours